Canadian Trade Commissioner Service - Manitoba
While the Manitoba economy is presently among the leaders in Canada, like other regions, it is facing challenges across a variety of sectors. Manitoban firms can benefit from investment and innovation to enhance their productivity and competitiveness, to strengthen their competitive advantage, and to enable them to grow markets in the United States and further afield.
Our trade commissioners can provide your business with trade, investment and innovation opportunities. We focus on the following sectors:
- Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- Bio Industries - Life Sciences
- Environmental Industries
- Information and Communications Technologies
Contact our team for more information.
Get to know your Trade Commissioner in Manitoba
Maintaining an ongoing relationship with your Trade Commissioner in Manitoba is crucial to maximizing your global potential. The Trade Commissioner will develop a first-hand understanding of your business needs and help connect you to international opportunities to meet those needs.
Tell us about your company. Be specific about your business needs. Your Trade Commissioner can help:
- Determine if you are internationally competitive
- Decide on a target market
- Collect market and industry information
- Improve your international business strategy
- Connect you to international opportunities
- Introduce you to our network of trade commissioners around the world
Our service commitment to you
We understand the sensitivity of your business information and will hold it in the strictest possible confidence, outside of exceptional circumstances. However, certain information, including that related to the commission or possible commission of offences under Canadian law, may be disclosed to law enforcement or other authorities.
- Date Modified: