Date: February 01-03, 2018
Venue: Litexpo conference centre
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Target Audience: For example: Canadian education institutions at the postsecondary level, Canadian language schools, Canadian education institutions at the K-12 level or Canadian education institutions at all levels.
The Mission will organize a booth at the largest education fair in Lithuania called STUDIJOS (Studies). Exhibitors of this fair traditionally are local universities and colleges; companies providing language training courses; Embassies and international educational institutions. The fair is targeted at school pupils and students and is providing information on studying locally and abroad. The purpose of the participation at the fair is to increase the knowledge of public about Canadian education system, to increase number of Lithuanian students in Canada. In 2017, over 40 500 visitors came to the fair.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Site visits
The Trade Commissioner, Egle Jurkeviciene, is specializing in the education sector for the Lithuanian market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: