The Fifth Kuwait Oil and Gas Summit
Date: April 16-17, 2018
Location: Kuwait City, Kuwait
Target Audience: consultants, manufacturers and service providers
Sector: Oil and Gas
The two day event is considered the most established strategic oil and gas event in the country. It is endorsed by Kuwait Petroleum Corporation and supported by the Ministry of Oil and Subsidiaries. The event provides an ideal vehicle for stakeholders to discuss recommendations for future collaboration and growth.
It is designed and led by the industry itself (the Advisory Committee comprising CEOs from K-companies, IOCs and private sector representatives). It is organized by the CWC Group. This year, the Trade Commissioner Service is one of the supporting associations of the event.
It serves all areas of the oil and gas industry; including petroleum geosciences, exploration and production and refining and petrochemical products and services.
The event is expected to be attended by many different types of professionals working in oil and gas sector. It will allow you to meet people from the public and the private sector in Kuwait.
The event should also help you introduce your products and/or services to Kuwait.
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
The Trade Commissioner, Mr. Raed Bishara, is specializing in the oil & gas sector for the Kuwaiti market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: