The 3rd Kuwait Oil & Gas Show & Conference (KOGS 2017)
Date: October 16-18, 2017
Venue: Kuwait International Fair Ground
Location: Kuwait City, Kuwait
Target Audience: Consultants, manufacturers and service providers
Sector: Oil and Gas
The 3 day exhibition is organised by UBM AEM. It serves all areas of the oil and gas industry; including petroleum geosciences, exploration & production and refining & petrochemical products and services.
The parallel 4 day multi-disciplinary conference programme focuses on science and engineering factors facing those working in Kuwait and the Divided Neutral Zone (shared with Saudi Arabia). The conference agenda is co-ordinated by the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) in cooperation with a committee of senior NOC and IOC representatives, major operators and academia active in the region.
Together, the conference and exhibition combine to form the single biggest gathering of the oil and gas industry ever seen in Kuwait.
The event is expected to be attended by many different types of professionals working in heavy oil. It will allow you to meet people from the public and the private sector in Kuwait.
The event should also help you introduce your products and/or services to Kuwait.
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
The Trade Commissioner, Mr. Raed Bishara, is specializing in the oil & gas sector for the Kuwaiti market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: