Nairobi International Education Fair
Date: March 09-12, 2017
Venue: Sarit Expo Centre
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Target Audience: Canadian Students, career counsellors and parents
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service will be active at the annual event held every March which is the leading Education, Careers and Training Fair in Eastern Africa. This event brings together consumers, providers and stakeholders of the education sector.
- NROBI participated in the 2015 Fair and The average footfall count at the Sarit Exhibition entrance across the three days of the Fair was about 10,100 persons
- It is a 3rd party Fair that takes place annually. , which took place at the Sarit Expo Centre from 11th – 13th March, 2016.
- The Fair provides a one-stop forum for local and international colleges and universities to engage students, school leavers, teachers and parents on careers and training programmes being offered by those institutions.
- The 4 day event gives exhibitors the opportunity to meet good quality students and provides ample time for one-on-one discussions between the students, and also their parents.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Participate in networking events
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
The Trade Commissioner Assistant, Charity Kabaya, is specializing in the Education sector for the Kenyan market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: