EduCanada Middle East Tour – Jordan
Date: October 16-20, 2018
Venue: Embassy of Canada in Amman
Location: Amman and Ramallah , Jordan
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at the postsecondary level, Canadian language schools, Canadian education institutions at the K-12 level or Canadian education institutions at all levels. Relevant education associations if applicable.
Global Affairs Canada is pleased to invite eligible Canadian institutions to participate in the 2018 edition of the EduCanada Fairs across the Middle East and Gulf region.
These fairs are designed to allow Canadian educational institution representatives to meet potential students and their parents, educational agents and institutional representatives throughout the region.
The Canadian Embassies in the Middle East and Gulf region will be providing clients with customized services and organizing market briefings, business-to-business meetings and side events.
Please note that this event is part of the EduCanada Middle East Tour taking place in the following countries:
- Israel: October 15
- Jordan: October 16-20
- Qatar: October 21-23
- Kuwait: October 24-25
- UAE, Dubai: October 28-30
- UAE, Abu Dhabi: October 31-November 02
- UAE, Dubai (depending on interest from Canadian institutions): November 03-05
- Egypt: November 04-06
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
- Site visits
The Trade Commissioner, Wafa Herzallah, Wafa.Herzallah@international.gc.ca, is specializing in the education sector for the Jordanian market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. If you are interested in attending events related to Ramallah, please contact Inas Odeh, Inas.Odeh@international.gc.ca. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: