Recruitment Fair - Study in Canada Fair, Japan
Date: March 17-18, 2017
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Target Audience: K-12 students, postsecondary students, parents, ESL/FSL learners, postsecondary institution representatives, education agents, educators, professionals in international education
The Embassy of Canada in Japan will host Study in Canada Fair and a Professional Workshop in Tokyo.
The Embassy of Canada in Japan is pleased to invite provincial governments and eligible Canadian institutions to participate in the Spring 2017 Study in Canada Fairs & Professional Workshop in Japan. These fair and workshop are designed to allow Canadian representatives to reach out to potential students and parents as well as educational agents and institutional representatives across Japan.
Activities during the event have been designed to assist Canadian institutions in their promotional efforts by:
- Raising awareness about education in Canada;
- Attracting high-calibre students to the events through targeted promotion; and
Facilitating linkages with education agents and institutions at the Professional Workshop in Tokyo.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Participate in networking events
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Export Café (individual meetings with Trade Commissioners from different international markets)
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, firstname.lastname@example.org, is specializing in the education sector for the Japan market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: