Recruitment Fair - EduCanada Caribbean Tour - Jamaica
Date: November 05-10, 2017
Venue: Spanish Court Worthington and Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica (tbc)
Location: Kingston and Montego Bay, Jamaica
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at all levels, provincial governments and education associations.
The Caribbean region is an increasingly important market for Canadian institutions, and interest in studying in Canada is growing rapidly among Caribbean students. Activities on the tour have been designed to assist Canadian institutions in their promotion efforts by:
- Building awareness about education in Canada;
- Attracting a high calibre of students to the events through targeted promotion; and
- Facilitating linkages with educational institutions and reputable agents in the countries visited.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
The Trade Commissioner, Ms. Yasmin Chong, is specializing in the education sector for the Jamaican market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: