EduCanada Fairs in Rome and Milan, Italy
Date: October 09-11, 2018
Venue: Rome - Centro Congressi Cavour, Via Cavour 50/a; Milan – Palazzo Stelline, Corso Magenta, 61
Location: Rome and Milan, Italy
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at all levels. Include provincial governments and education associations if applicable. Canadian educational institutions, education associations and provincial governments
The 2018 edition of the EduCanada fairs in Italy will take place in Rome and Milan, following the following format:
- October 9: Rome school visits (activity for Higher Education HE institutions) in the morning; EduCanada Rome Fair, open to the public, in the evening.
- October 10: Milan business to business meetings with local agents and education counsellors.
- October 11: Milan school visits (activity for Higher Education HE institutions) in the morning; EduCanada Milan Fair, open to the public, in the evening.
Space is limited. This year, priority will be given to postsecondary institutions.
The fairs have been intentionally scheduled after the EduCanada events organized by the Canadian High Commission in London (October 1-6) and before the EduCanada events in Paris (October 12-13) in order to allow Canadian institutions travelling to Europe to best leverage their presence and gain additional access to market opportunities in Italy.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Site visits
The Trade Commissioner, Paola Bucaloss, is specializing in the education sector for the Italian market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: