Ecomondo – The Green technologies Expo
Date: November 07-10, 2017
Venue: Rimini Fairgrounds
Location: Rimini, Italy
Target Audience: Producers of goods and suppliers of technologies and services for material, energy recovery and sustainable development.
Sector: Clean Technologies
Ecomondo is the leading Euro-Mediterranean area green and circular economy expo. An international event with an innovative format that brings together all sectors of the circular economy in a single platform: from material and energy recovery to sustainable development.
Running at the same time as Ecomondo is Key Energy, the expo of “energy for the climate”, energy-efficiency solutions and applications and renewable energy.
Since 2009, Ecomondo has also offered an ideal model of the Sustainable City, in an exhibition space demonstrating models of urbanisation, technological solutions, projects, and mobility schemes that permit improvements in the population’s quality of life and promote sustainable territorial development.
Italy is among the leading countries in Europe in the green and circular economy, in particular in energy efficiency, waste recycling and resource productivity. For this reason, Ecomondo is a reference point in the international panorama, where all the leading companies of the sector can meet and discover the trends, innovations and new technologies and exchange views with sector professionals.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
The Trade Commissioner, Patrizia Giuliotti, is specializing in the Sustainable technologies sector for the Italian market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: