EduCanada Fairs in Rome and Milan, Italy
Date: October 12-14, 2017
Venue: Rome - Centro Congressi Cavour, Via Cavour 50/a; Milan – Palazzo Stelline, Corso Magenta, 61
Location: Rome and Milan, Italy
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at all levels. Include provincial governments and education associations if applicable
The 2017 edition of the EduCanada fairs in Italy will take place in Rome and Milan, following the following format: in Rome, an EduCanada Fair held on October 12th will be open to the public; in Milan, a B2B session with local (and Swiss) agents and professionals in international education will be held on October 13th, followed by an EduCanada fair opened to the public on October 14th.
Space is limited. This year, priority will be given to postsecondary institutions.
The fairs have been intentionally scheduled after the events organized by the Canadian High Commission in London (October 2-8) in order to allow Canadian institutions travelling to Europe to best leverage their presence and gain additional access to market opportunities in Italy.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
The Trade Commissioner, Paola Bucalossi, is specializing in the education sector for the Italian market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: