Israel Education Fair
Date: February 26, 2018
Venue: Ganei Hataarucha, Tel Aviv
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at all levels except high schools.
This event is a third party fair organized by Ustudy and is the only international education fair in Israel that it is part of a tour in the Eastern Mediterranean and the Middle East. The fair offers an extraordinary opportunity to expand, build your brand, and widen your international presence in Israel as well as in others markets in one trip.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Meet innovation collaborators or industrial R&D partners
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Vanessa Goldfrid Vanessa.email@example.com is specializing in the education sector for the Israeli market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: