Recruitment Tour – EduCanada MBA Showcase Tour to India 2018
Date: September 17-25, 2018
Location: New Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bengaluru and Mumbai, India
Target Audience: Canadian universities offering MBA programs to international students will be able to highlight their course offerings, scholarships, student experience, accessibility, affordability, and career paths.
- New Delhi: Tuesday, September 17
- Hyderabad: Thursday, September 20
- Chennai: Friday, September 21
- Bengaluru: Sunday, September 23 (afternoon event)
- Mumbai: Tuesday, September 25
The dates of the tour intersperse with one of the leading MBA Tour events in India, so institutions can maximize participation in both fairs, save costs on flights and hotels, and allow for a more compact and productive India tour.
Global Affairs Canada is pleased to announce the 2018 EduCanada MBA Showcase Tour. Once again co-organized with the Indo-Canadian Business Chamber (ICBC), the fifth iteration will visit Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bengaluru and Mumbai. The event will continue to build Canada’s brand as a study-abroad destination with specific emphasis on MBAs, supporting Canadian business schools in their recruitment objectives.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
The Trade Commissioner, Anuj Bhasin, is specializing in the education sector for the Indian market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: