Canadian Renewable Energy Delegation to India
Date: September 18-22, 2017
Location: Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, India
Target Audience: Renewable Energy companies
Sector: Clean Technologies
To showcase Canadian technologies and facilitate connections, a Canadian program is being organized around India’s flagship event, Renewable Energy India Expo, September 20-22, 2017, Delhi, India http://www.renewableenergyindiaexpo.com/.
Technologies of interest include: solar, small wind, smart grid, energy storage, biomass, biogas, hybrid technologies, and small hydro.
Participants in the Canadian delegation will get a personalized program that can include B2B meetings, networking events, site visits and speaking opportunities.
Attendees of the Renewable Energy India Expo will have the opportunity to walk the trade show floor (already sold out with over 750 exhibitors) and meet key companies and government officials.
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive mentoring and coaching
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
- Product pitch to select audiences
Trade Commissioner Dr. Saroj Mishra (Saroj.Mishra@international.gc.ca) specializes in India’s Sustainable technologies sector and can provide information on this and other local events as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: