8th Annual EduCanada Fair in Hong Kong
Date: September 28-30, 2018
Venue: The Excelsior Hotel, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Location: Hong Kong, SAR
Target Audience: Secondary and postsecondary students, parents, guidance counsellors and agents.
The Consulate General of Canada in Hong Kong and Macao is organizing the eighth annual EduCanada Fair on September 29-30, 2018 with the objective of promoting Canada as a study destination to prospective Hong Kong students. The Fair will be complimented by value-added activities on Sept 28th with a one-day B2B Agent partnering meetings and Sept 29th morning with a briefing session on the local market. Additionally, seminars on education in Canada, student life, and student visa applications will be provided during the two-day fairs.
The target audience for the Fair is families with students who are interested in seeking information on opportunities at the secondary and/or postsecondary levels, as well as language and vocational training.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Product pitch to select audiences
The Trade Commissioner, Jaclyn Chan, specializes in the education sector for the Hong Kong and Macao market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: