Canadian ICT Partnering Mission to Hong Kong
Date: April 12-16, 2018
Venue: Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
Location: Wanchai, Hong Kong, SAR
Target Audience: Canadian companies offering innovative solutions in the areas of Cloud-based Enterprise Applications, Cyber Security and Data Protection, Big Data, Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things, Wireless Technologies for Vertical Markets of Financial Services, Smart City, Telecom,
Sector: Information and Communications Technologies
The Government of Canada, Consulate General of Canada in Hong Kong and Macao, in partnership with the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) and the Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office in Canada, would like to invite Canadian ICT companies to join a Canadian ICT Partnering Mission to Hong Kong scheduled for April 12- 16, 2018, coinciding with the HKTDC International ICT Expo (ICT Expo), an annual ICT Trade Show in Hong Kong.
What does the Mission offer?
Mission delegates will benefit from a range of business programs organized by the Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) at the Consulate General of Canada in Hong Kong & Macao, aiming to help delegates to gather information on market trends and business opportunities, network with local ICT contacts, and explore partnership in HK and APAC region. The business program includes:
- Briefing on market trends and opportunities by local experts.
- Personalized business matching service for those whose products fall into the areas listed above, subject to TCS’s market potential assessment (for exhibitors only).
- Site visits or partnering events at technology clusters in Hong Kong.
- Information counter in the Canadian Pavilion at ICT Expo 2018 (for exhibitors only).
- Various conferences and seminars concurrently held during ICT Expo 2018.
The participation fee is C$300 per company. Please fill in the Application Form and return it to us on or before Friday, January 26, 2018. Applications will be reviewed; successful applicants will receive confirmation from the Consulate General of Canada on or before February 23, 2018.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
- Site visits
The Trade Commissioner, Eunice Wong, email@example.com, is specialized in the Information and Communications Technologies sector for the Hong Kong market and can provide information on this and other local events as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: