FIE – Food Ingredients Europe
Date: November 28-30, 2017
Venue: Messe Frankfurt
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Target Audience: Experts from retail and wholesale trade, food industries, foodservice
Sector: Agriculture and Processed Foods
Food Ingredients Europe (FIE) is a global food & natural ingredients exhibition, that attracted some 1,300 exhibitors and some 26,000 visitors in 2015. The event is held bi-annually in different cities throughout Europe, and alternates with ‘HIE – Health Ingredients Europe’.
This year, some 15 Canadian companies will be exhibiting under the umbrella of the Canadian Food Exporters Association, while some additional Canadian companies exhibiting on their own.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Nora Grütters, is specializing in the Agriculture and Agri-Food/Fish and Seafood sector for the German market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: