Berlin Wasser International 2017
Date: March 28-31, 2017
Venue: Berlin Trade Fair
Location: Berlin, Germany
Target Audience: Companies active in the water sector, associations
Sector: Ocean Technologies
Wasser Berlin International is Germany’s specialized, international marketing platform for water. Organized every two years, the last edition in 2015 attracted 557 exhibitors from 26 countries, and over 22,000 visitors from 104 countries. Visitors represent the following groups: water management decision makers from the public sector and industry; engineers; specialists from the building trades, civil engineering, well drilling, waterworks construction and other fields; representatives from national and international organizations; procurement specialists and representatives from industry associations, institutions, science and research. See http://www.wasser-berlin.de/en/ for more information.
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service will be represented to assist companies organizing B2B meetings and identify relevant leads for the Canadian industry.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Meet innovation collaborators or industrial R&D partners
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Product pitch to select audiences
The Trade Commissioner, Fanny Bousquet, is specializing in the waste and water sector for the German market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: