The International Animation Film Market (Mifa)
Date: June 13-16, 2017
Location: Annecy , France
Target Audience: Professionals
Sector: Information and Communications Technologies
Don't miss the animation industry's foremost showcase in terms of co-producing, purchasing, selling, financing and distributing animation content for all broadcasting platforms.
The Mifa, which celebrated its 30th anniversary in 2015, is held in over 4,000 m² of exhibition space and welcomes over 550 international exhibiting companies.
Official site: The International Animation Film Market (Mifa)
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Clément Thiebault, is specializing in the Information and Communications Technologies sector for the French market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: