Step-by-Step Guide to Exporting
The Step-by-Step Guide to Exporting will help you get your business export-ready and well positioned for commercial success abroad.
Learn the essential principles of exporting whether you are a novice, intermediate or advanced exporter.
The Guide will help you to:
- Be more competitive. Apply proven export strategies.
- Sell to more customers. Target global buyers online.
- Close more deals. Secure sources of export financing.
- Enter more markets. Leverage the benefits of free trade.
- Save time & avoid risks. Learn the legal aspects of trade.
- Preview the guide
- Introduction – Welcome to exporting
- Step 1 – Getting started: assessing your export potential
- Step 2 – Globalization: linking to global value chains
- Step 3 – Charting your route: developing your export plan
- Step 4 – Setting out: identifying your target market
- Step 5 – Reaching the customer: developing your export marketing strategy
- Step 6 – Opening the door: entering your target market
- Step 7 – Shippers and shipping: delivering the goods
- Step 8 – Identifying your export financing requirements
- Step 9 – The fine print: understanding the legal side of international trade
- Step 10 – Selling online: E-commerce for exporters
Access this free Step-by-Step Guide to Exporting*
Not yet registered? Sign up today.
Your one-time registration gives you access to all TCS publications, guides and market reports available through MY TCS.
Want to start exporting today? Take the Export quiz, check your score and be sure that you are ready.
- Date Modified: