FIHAV 2017 Havana International Fair
Date: October 30-November 03, 2017
Venue: FIHAV 2017 Havana International Fair
Location: Havana, Cuba
Target Audience: Canadian business people
Sector: Clean Technologies, Forestry and Wood Products, Industrial Machinery, Information and Communications Technologies, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Ocean Technologies, Oil and Gas, Professional Services, Tourism, Transportation, Wine, Beer and Spirits
The Havana International Fair (FIHAV) is the largest annual multi-sector trade fair in Cuba. Last year, it welcomed over 1000 companies from 70 countries and 58 Canadian companies exhibited in the Canadian pavilion.
FIHAV is a key venue to reinforce Canada’s trade relation with Cuba, especially in the context of increasing competition from Cuba’s other trading partners.
For more information, visit FIHAV 2017.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet innovation collaborators or industrial R&D partners
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Julien Tremblay, is specializing in the Life Science, Agriculture and Agri-Food sectors for the Cuban market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: