Recruitment Tour - EduCanada Africa Tour 2018 – Côte d’Ivoire
Date: January 17-18, 2018
Venue: To be confirmed.
Location: Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at all levels including provincial governments and education associations if applicable.
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) invites Canadian education institutions to participate in the Côte d’Ivoire stop of the EduCanada Africa Tour 2018.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Participate in networking events
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Laetitia Gadegbeku, is specializing in the education sector for the Côte d’Ivoire market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: