Recruitment Fair - EduCanada Latin America Tour – Colombia
Date: September 05, 2017
Venue: Centro de Eventos el Tesoro
Location: Medellin, Colombia
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at all levels, provincial governments and education associations.
The Latin America region is an increasingly important market for Canadian institutions, and interest in studying in Canada is growing rapidly among Colombian students. Activities on the tour have been designed to assist Canadian institutions in their promotion efforts by:
- Building awareness about education in Canada;
- Attracting a high calibre of students to the events through targeted promotion; and
- Facilitating linkages with educational institutions and reputable agents in the countries visited.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
The Trade Commissioner, Magali.Boffet@international.gc.ca, is specializing in the education sector for the Colombian market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: