Explore Canada 2017
Date: March 06-10, 2017
Location: Medellin, Cali and Bogota, Colombia
Target Audience: K-12 students, secondary students, post-secondary students, students - all levels, ESL/FSL, parents, post-secondary institutions, education agents, guidance counsellors, professionals in international education
Interest in studying in Canada is growing rapidly among students from Colombia. Explore Canada 2017 will be the perfect opportunity to take advantage of this trend as it will:
- Raise awareness about education in Canada
- Attract a high calibre of students to open public events
- Facilitate linkages with educational institutions and reputable agents .
Explore Canada 2017 will visit 3 top cities in Colombia which keep showing a promising increase of student traffic to Canada. The event includes a business breakfast attended by university and school directors as well as an open-to-the-public fair in each city.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Participate in networking events
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
François Payeur, the Trade Commissioner specializing in the education sector for the Colombia market, can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: