EduCanada Pavilion at China Education Expo (CEE) 2018
Date: October 20-28, 2018
Venue: China International Convention Center, Chengdu CYNN Hotel, Shangri’la Hotel Guangzhou, Shanghai World Expo Convention and Exhibition Center
Location: Beijing, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Shanghai, China
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at the postsecondary level, Canadian language schools, Canadian education institutions at all levels, Student Service Providers, provincial governments and education associations.
Approved by the Chinese Ministry of Education and hosted by the China Education Association for International Exchange (CEAIE), the CEE is the largest fair dedicated to international student recruitment in China. Global Affairs Canada has been hosting EduCanada Pavilions at the CEE since 2008 and has built excellent brand recognition for Canada. Last year, the CEE attracted close to 50, 000 visitors in four stops, where Canada was highlighted as the Country of Honor and over 110 Canadian institutions exhibited in the EduCanada Pavilion.
CEE provides excellent opportunities for Canadian institutions to meet with potential students and parents, as well as Chinese institutions and agents throughout China. Canadian exhibitors also enjoy special side events organised by the TCS to maximize their recruitment efforts.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Calvin ZHANG , is specializing in the education sector for the China market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: