7th Annual EduCanada Fair in Hong Kong
Date: October 14-15, 2017
Venue: To be confirmed
Location: Hong Kong SAR, China
Target Audience: Secondary and postsecondary students, parents, guidance counsellors and agents.
The Consulate General of Canada in Hong Kong and Macao is organizing the seventh annual EduCanada Fair on October 14-15, 2017 with the objective of promoting Canada as a study destination to prospective Hong Kong students. The event will be held in a hotel ballroom and will not only feature the EduCanada brand but also highlight the Canada 150 brand. The Fair will be complimented by value-added activities such as a briefing session on the local market and introductions to agents, if necessary. Additionally, seminars on education in Canada, student life, and student visa applications will be provided during the two-day event.
The target audience for the Fair is families with students who are interested in seeking information on opportunities at the secondary and/or postsecondary levels, as well as language and vocational training.
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
- Product pitch to select audiences
The Trade Commissioner, Jaclyn Chan, specializes in the education sector for the Hong Kong and Macao market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: