Ask the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
If you have a question about doing business abroad, ask us! Send us an email and tap into our global network of Trade Commissioners and experts. We might even post your question and the answer on the CanadExport website.
- We will contact you before we post your question online.
- Not all questions will be posted. However, we will reply to all inquiries.
- If you have a question for us that you do not want posted online, let us know in your email.
Ask us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Previous "Ask the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service" articles
- Is your firm prepared to work abroad?
- How to navigate EU rules for seafood
- Advice when picking a distributor
- Avoid this common export pitfall
- Delay visitor visas at your peril
- Trademarks: Worth your time and money?
- Explore these funding options for market expansion
- Expert shares this key advice
- Avoid costly border mistakes over U.S. visa issues
- Are difficult markets worth it?
- Is my foreign contact reliable?
- What are the rules for U.S. labelling when it comes to clothing
- How do I licence my software for the Chinese market?
- Can you connect me to venture capital in Silicon Valley?
- What are Brazil’s import duties or tariffs for my products?
Follow us on Twitter. @TCS_SDC
- Date Modified: