Women in Business – North America Summit 2017
The Business Women in International Trade (BWIT) Program at Global Affairs Canada is leading a trade mission to the Women in Business – North America Summit 2017 in Atlanta, Georgia from October 3-4, 2017. The Summit is a unique event designed for women-owned businesses across multiple sectors, from Canada, the U.S. and Mexico, to find opportunities for exporting.
The 2017 Summit includes:
- Two days of workshops, with senior executives rolling up their sleeves to address pre-identified challenges of women entrepreneurs in your choice of three tracks: Start-up, Small to Medium-Sized Business, C Suite Executive.
- A B2B Fair where delegates will have exclusive access to connect to potential business opportunities with Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
- Keynotes and Plenary session on topics such as exporting, finance, women on board and bridging the middle management to C-Suite gap.
The BWIT Trade Mission will feature:
- Preparatory webinars
- On-the-ground support from Trade Commissioners
- Networking opportunities, including a kick-off reception and dinner
- Available Discounts:
Interested in participating?
- Canadian women-owned businesses are invited to register their interest in participating in one or both components of this trade mission. To do so, please email BWIT. We will work with you to assess the best opportunities for your business.
- Please check this website for updates.
- Learn more about TCS services.
Please note: There is no registration fee to join the BWIT Trade Mission. Delegates are responsible for covering the cost of their travel, accommodations and registration to the North American Summit 2017. The Summit organizers have secured a discounted rate for rooms at the Georgian Terrace Hotel.
- Date Modified: