Save the date - June 17-21 2018 - BWIT Trade Mission to Detroit, Michigan
Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) National Conference and Business Fair Detroit, Michigan June 17-21, 2018
Join Canadian Business Women in International Trade (BWIT) and the Women's Enterprise Organizations of Canada (WEOC) Trade Mission to the WBENC National Conference and Business Fair in Detroit!
The trade mission features:
- High-calibre networking
- Business-to-business matchmaking
- Inspired programming
- Government of Canada support
Participate in WBENC 2018, the world's largest gathering of corporate and government buyers and connect with women business leaders from over 20 countries. Attendees enjoy Canadian programming and three days of acclaimed speakers, executive workshops, matchmaking and networking opportunities, including the WBENC Business Fair – the largest of its kind with more than 300 exhibitors and procurement specialists.
Key Events and Dates in Detroit, Michigan
- June 17, 2018: Government of Canada “Meet-and-Mingle” Reception
- June 18, 2018: WBENC pre-conference sessions; WEConnect International Day
- June 19, 2018: WBE Canada Breakfast with Brands
- June 20, 2018: Business Fair, including Government of Canada booth
- June 19, 2018: Government of Canada reception: Opportunity for Canadian business women delegates to network with invited corporations, trade commissioners, and others
- June 19-22, 2018: Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) National Conference and Business Fair
Connect with BWIT!
Business Women in International Trade (BWIT) is a program of the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service that supports Canadian women entrepreneurs as they pursue opportunities abroad.
Connect with us to keep up-to-date on this trade mission and learn more about how we can help accelerate your success in international markets.
Please note: There is no fee for receiving services from BWIT and the Trade Commissioner Service. Delegates are responsible for covering the cost of their travel, accommodations and registration for events.
- Date Modified: