Canadian Trade Commissioner Service - British Columbia and Yukon
To find a Trade Commissioner in British Columbia and Yukon, select an office:
Trade Commissioners in British Columbia and Yukon
Our trade offices in Vancouver, and Victoria are part of a larger network across Canada and around the world. We can help you pursue global business opportunities, provide advice and connect you with provincial and territorial trade promotion agencies.
Our trade commissioners can provide your business with trade, investment and innovation opportunities. We focus on the following sectors:
- Arts and Cultural Industries
- Building Products
- Environmental Industries
- Forest Industries
- Health Industries
- Information and Communication Technologies
Get to know your Trade Commissioner in British Columbia
We understand the sensitivity of your business information and will hold it in the strictest possible confidence, outside of exceptional circumstances. However, certain information, including that related to the commission or possible commission of offences under Canadian law, may be disclosed to law enforcement or other authorities.
Tell us about your company. Be specific about your business needs. Your Trade Commissioner can help:
- Determine if you are internationally competitive
- Decide on a target market
- Collect market and industry information
- Improve your international business strategy
- Connect you to international opportunities
- Introduce you to our network of trade commissioners around the world
Our service commitment to you
The TCS understands the sensitivity of your business information and holds all information in the strictest confidence. We will acknowledge your request within 5 working days.
- Date Modified: