Recruitment Fairs and Matchmaking with Local Contacts – EduCanada Brazil Fair and EduCanada Pavilions at EDUEXPO (FPP) 2018
Date: September 19-October 02, 2018
Venue: Will vary per city
Location: Recife, Salvador, São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Brasília, Porto Alegre and Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at all levels and provincial governments and education associations.
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service is pleased to invite provincial governments, eligible Canadian institutions and education associations to participate in the next edition of the EduCanada Brazil Fair and EduCanada Pavilions at EDUEXPO (FPP) Fairs. These fairs are designed to allow Canadian representatives to reach out to potential students and parents, as well as educational agents and institutional representatives, throughout Brazil. In margins of the fairs in certain cities, matchmaking and school visits will be organized for interested institutions. Brazil is an increasingly important market for Canadian institutions, and interest in studying in Canada is growing rapidly among Brazilian students.
- Recife, September 19
- Salvador, September 20
- São Paulo, September 22 & 23
- Alphaville, September 24
- Rio de Janeiro, September 26
- Brasilia, September 28
- Porto Alegre, September 30
- Belo Horizonte, October 2
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
- Site visits
Trade Commissioners below are specializing in the education sector for the Brazil market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region:
- Fernanda Albano for São Paulo
- Raphaëlle Lapierre-Houssian for Rio de Janeiro/Espirito Santo
- Franz Brandenberger for Minas Gerais
- Izabela Duarte for North-East and North regions.
- Paulo Orlandi for the South region
- Suzan Redwood for Brasilia and west.
Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: