Recruitment Fairs - FPP EDUEXPO 2018 BRAZIL
Date: March 14-26, 2018
Location: Brasília, Campinas, São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Curitiba, Porto Alegre and Florianópolis, Brazil
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at all levels and provincial governments and education associations.
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service is pleased to invite provincial governments and eligible Canadian institutions to participate in the next edition of EduEXPO (FPP) Fairs. These fairs are designed to allow Canadian representatives to reach out to potential students and parents, as well as educational agents and institutional representatives, throughout Brazil. The Brazilian region is an increasingly important market for Canadian institutions, and interest in studying in Canada is growing rapidly among Brazilian students.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioners below are specializing in the education sector for the Brazil market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region:
- Anouk Bergeron-Laliberté Anouk.Bergeron-Laliberte@international.gc.ca for the São Paulo and Campinas markets
- Raphaëlle Lapierre-Houssian Raphaelle.Lapierre-Houssian@international.gc.ca for the Rio de Janeiro market
- Paulo Orlandi firstname.lastname@example.org for the South market
- Suzanne Redwood Suzan.Redwood@international.gc.ca for the Brasilia market.
Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: