Mission to promote Canadian education in/of French in Brazil
Date: March 14-24, 2018
Location: Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at the postsecondary level, provincial governments and education associations.
This mission will allow to join a group of Canadian institutions and to participate in activities organized in 4 Brazilian cities (Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Brasilia and Belo Horizonte) March 14-24, 2018 (TBC) to promote education in/of French in Canada. During the mission, activities such as: recruitment initiatives; networking opportunities and a reception with key Brazilian contacts in education; matchmaking sessions; and conferences.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
- Site visits
Trade Commissioners below are specializing in the education sector for the Brazil market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region:
- Carol Campos Carol.Campos@international.gc.ca for the São Paulo market
- Raphaëlle Lapierre-Houssian Raphaelle.Lapierre-Houssian@international.gc.ca for the Rio de Janeiro market
- Franz Brandenberger email@example.com for the Belo Horizonte market
- Suzan Redwood Suzan.firstname.lastname@example.org for the Brasilia market.
Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: