Aruba College Fair 2018
Date: November 02-03, 2018
Venue: Renaissance Hotel Aruba
Location: Oranjestad, Aruba
Target Audience: Canadian educational institutions at post-secondary levels (Colleges and Universities)
The TCS is pleased to invite eligible institutions to participate in Aruba’s premier bi-annual education fair. Participants will have a booth where they can network directly with students and parents, and high school counsellors. In the 2016 event there were 3,500 attendees.
For more information, please consult the: Aruba College Fair website.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Participate in networking events
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
- Product pitch to select audiences
The Trade Commissioner, Victor Stott, is specializing in the education sector for the Aruba market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: