Canadian Trade Commissioner Service - Alberta
The trade offices in Alberta leverage our international network of trade professionals around the world to provide an integrated trade solution for your business.
We also work with Alberta businesses and other organizations to attract and host international buyer delegations or investors throughout the year. This includes Alberta’s major international trade shows: the Global Petroleum Show and Go-Expo trade shows held in Calgary in alternating years.
Our trade commissioners can provide your business with trade, investment and innovation opportunities. We focus on the following sectors:
- Aerospace and Defence Equipment and Services
- Oil and Gas Equipment
- Environmental Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Building Products
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Consumer Products
Get to know your Trade Commissioner in Alberta
Maintaining an ongoing relationship with your trade commissioner in Alberta is crucial to maximizing your global potential. He or she will work with you to develop a first-hand understanding of your business and how you would like to grow it.
Tell us about your company. Be specific about your business needs. Your Trade Commissioner can help:
- Determine if you are internationally competitive
- Decide on a target market
- Collect market and industry information
- Improve your international business strategy
- Connect you to international opportunities
- Introduce you to our network of trade commissioners around the world
Our service commitment to you
We understand the sensitivity of your business information and will hold it in the strictest possible confidence, outside of exceptional circumstances. However, certain information, including that related to the commission or possible commission of offences under Canadian law, may be disclosed to law enforcement or other authorities.
- Date Modified: